Real oak beams and doors, local slate floors and your very own sumptuous four-poster bed. This is the perfect place for you to relax and rejuvenate. Key to the unmistakable atmosphere, style and elegance of the cottages at Plas Cadnant is the unpretentious and careful choice of quality fabrics, furnishings, modern kitchen equipment and bathroom fittings and furniture. For convenience all fuel is included in all our Country Cottages and logs are included in the Garden Cottage and Coach House.
Come and enjoy one of our cosy cottages on this special Country Estate at special reduced rates.
All fuel (also logs in Garden Cottage and Coach House) included during your stay.
For late availability offers please check the individual property pages or phone our office number on
01248 717007 and ask for Graham.
Please ask about our short break Winter offers on all our cottages including The Coach House.
Coach House and Garden Cottage enjoy wood burners with all logs provided.
Free Breakfast Pack in all our cottages.
Free WiFi (not available in Cadnant Lodge)
All offers are subject to availability.
We accept the above card payments via our booking system. Please telephone for more information.
We are now taking bookings for Christmas & New Year 2017/18.
Christmas and New Year bookings include complimentary mince pies and sherry, together with our Welsh Welcome Basket.
Please telephone on 01248 717007 or email us for more information on
Our cottages have ample, convenient parking immediately outside each cottage and our on-site Manager is available to assist you and to answer any questions that you may have during your stay.
All bed linen and towels are included in the prices. We also include a complimentary breakfast pack for your convenience. Wifi is via a free password (for emails and browsing only). Fuel and logs are also included for convenience to our customers. See individual cottages for more details.
The Coach House and Garden Cottage have real log fires and all logs are included in the price for convenience for our customers.
Regrettably we do not accept pets in any of our cottages.
1. GENERAL. The Hiring will be between the Holidaymaker (the Hirer) and Plas Cadnant Estate (the Owner). A booking is only confirmed following the receipt by the Owner of a deposit or full payment from the Hirer, and issue of a receipt by the Owner. A binding contract between the Owner and the Hirer is entered into upon the issue of the confirmation of the booking. No contract is entered into until this confirmation has been sent. Provisional bookings can only be held for a maximum of 5 consecutive days, from the initial enquiry, without a deposit payment, after which the dates held will go back on sale.This policy is strict.The owner will not be held responsible for situations arising due to late payment of deposits or full payments, if the said dates have been booked by another Hirer with a payment confirmation in the meantime.
2. PAYMENT. A deposit of 30% of the rental is payable on booking. The balance is due 60 days before the start of the holiday. For bookings made less than 60 days before the start of the holiday, full payment is required. Payments should be made in Sterling by Cheque, Bank Draft or Money Transfer. Any bank charges incurred on payments received from overseas will be billed to the client.
3. HOUSE KEEPING DEPOSIT. A refundable Security/Good Housekeeping Deposit is required on booking. (Coach House £400, other cottages £100 each). This deposit is payable 60 days before the holiday is due to commence and sent with the balance payment. A full refund will be made when the cleaners have notified the Owner that there have been no breakages or damages AND NO EXTRA CLEANING BEYOND NORMAL SERVICING REQUIRED.
4. REFUNDS & CANCELLATIONS. Cancellations must be notified to Owner or Manager as soon as possible. The following charges apply:
(WE STRONGLY RECOMMEND THAT YOU TAKE OUT HOLIDAY INSURANCE TO COVER ANY UNFORSEEN CIRCUMSTANCES).
5. ACCOMMODATION. The description of the cottages and its facilities is made in good faith, and whilst the Owner has taken care to ensure the property and its contents are safe and in good order, the use of the facilities and the property is entirely at the user’s risk. The Owner will not accept responsibility for injury to guests or third parties or for loss or damage to their belongings, cars or contents or personal possessions. The number of persons occupying the property may not exceed the maximum number stated, unless agreed at the time of booking with the Owner.
6. If for any reason the property is no longer available for the term of the letting, all monies received by the Owner will be refunded in full, and there will be no further liability on the Owner. The property will be available at 4pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 10am on the day of departure. These times can ONLY be changed by previous agreement with the Owner prior to the holiday commencement.
7. HIRER’S RESPONSIBILITIES. The Hirer MUST take care of the property and its fixtures and fittings, and leave it clean and tidy and in the same condition as at the start of the holiday. An additional cleaning charge will be taken from the House Keeping Deposit if any of the cottages need extra cleaning upon departure. Any breakages or damage must be reported to the Owner, who has the right to request payment to cover the cost of repair or replacement.
8. PETS. We are very sorry but pets are not permitted under any circumstances.
9. COMPLAINTS PROCEDURE. The Hirer must notify the Owner of any damaged or faulty appliances on arrival or during the holiday. The Owner must be notified immediately so steps can be taken to remedy the situation as soon as possible, not least of all so it can be rectified for the next customer.